Tuesday 26 July 2011

CW Upfronts 2011






















Nikita star Maggie Q attended the CW upfronts in New York. For this occasion she wore a Roland Mouret   sheath dress. I saw this dress and had it as one of my picks for Maggie to wear and was so excited when she did! The yellow looks great on her and the black belt is a great accessory. I love her stylist. I initially only saw the black version of this dress but I love the yellow on her so much more. I absolutely love the cut of this dress and glad that she did not over accessorize.



I can't say enough how glad I am that she knows how to wear the right shade of yellow on multiple occasions! Being half asian she has that tone to her skin that can make wearing certain shades look...off even if the outfit is great. 


Lady peep toe slingback Louboutin's completed her look. Is it just me, or do we love her black nail polish? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment