Saturday 5 May 2012

Nikita 2x21

The wardrobe department continues to surprise me. I thought that 2x18 was my favourite for the Nikita's wardrobe, but I think I was just proven wrong. I was surprised at the fact that they used some higher end designers other than the once-a-season Herve Leger. Given that they don't have a wardrobe budget like Gossip Girl it is understandable.

The red sequin dress that she wore was by Alice + Olivia. I love when Maggie is dressed in red.













I was extremely excited when I saw the next dress she wore. I've been waiting to see if they would pull another piece from a high end designer for this season like they did with the silver Gucci last season. This dress is from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection by Roland Mouret which was paired with a coral lip colour which is in this season. Maggie has worn pieces from this designer both at the Upfronts last year and recently on Live! with Kelly. This is definitely one of my favourite pieces of the season.





Only Nikita would pair a this dress with a gun like that.


Nikita wore a navy BCBG front zip jacket which had a cropped back.










8 comments:

  1. loved her wardrobe too, the blue one was my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She rocked it as always.Loved the curly hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie is beautiful anyway. She gets more beautiful every episode. I loved the blue dress. Maggie looked like a doll wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know where nikita got her tan dress at the begging of the show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been able to find the exact one but if you're interested I found one that is similar in style http://www.welikefashion.com/p/12194-Dress_Wings_Dark_Grey.html

      Delete
  5. Where can i buy that blue jacket nikita wore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be available on the BCBG and the Lord and Taylor site but they're both sold out. The only place I could find that had it was here http://www.bcbgshop.net/product/PRESTON-CASCADE-FRONT-JACKET-DARK-NAVY-JUF4E429-4F1-112.html

      Delete
  6. I just purchased her Roland Mouret blue dress that she's wearing above from the Nikita wardrobe sale!

    ReplyDelete